Monday, May 22, 2006

Pardon me?

When did men start to say anything that came to their minds? Really. Last week on a blind online date, the guy asked about my former marriage. I told him that my husband didn't want to be married any more. I think it's best not to drag all that baggage out on the FIRST MEETING.

He pressed further, and I said that I believed my husband had a girlfriend while married to me. THEN he had the gall to ask, and I quote, "well, how was your sex life when you were married?"

Huh? What? *Sassy puts finger in ear to wiggle out any debris that might have caused her to hear that incorrectly.*

I replied, as ladylike as I could, that it was none of his business. THEN he proceeded to get all pouty like I was keeping something from him.

Oh, brother! Does no one have respect for another person? Literally, I am a stranger to this man. We have emailed a few time, talked on the phone and met for one small glass of wine.

Un. Bee. Leave. Able.

And so I move on......

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Un. Bee. Leave. Able.

Times a million and one.