Sunday, May 21, 2006

Editor in charge

Well, I've decided to change out my profile on my main dating online service. I wanted to cut through the clutter of "walking on the beach" crap, so I went for much morespecific. The reason? I am not getting as many "hits" lately and if I do, they are just not my guys. I was talking to Shiny Penny the other day and she had a wonderful piece of advice for me. When she found herself single again and was lamenting the dearth of men to date, her mother said, "It only takes one."

I like that. I'm looking for the right one. As Dr. Phil says, not Mr. Right Now, but Mr. Right. I have to accept that it will take some time to do it right and I deserve a fabulous relationship that fills everything I need.

I've also removed some of my old photos that have been there a while. One is even from almost 2.5 years ago. I need to tell how I look today.

I'll let you know how it goes. And so I move forward....

No comments: