Friday, April 07, 2006

Searching

So last night's wine date was OK. Yep, just OK. Not bad. Not good. Not funny. Just there.

Now, you know I don't talk bad about any date. But I do tell when they are dull, dopey or just plain strange. This gentleman can't even fall into any of these characteristics. We had not one shred of anything in common except that we are both in our 40s and both single. Nothing after that.

Different activities. Different views on family. Different views on reading. OK, you get my drift.

But where, oh, where are the interesting men? The ones who have something to say. Something they believe in. Oy vey, my same old song. Enough already.

Tonight I am attending FirstFridays, an artwalk in our arts district. Supposed to be a fun scene with lots of people watching. My wingwoman will be be the lovely L. We plan on seeing some people, seeing some art and then grabbing a bit of dinner. I'll let you know how it goes.....

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Rats! I was at First Fridays last night. Ran into BM from work, but no Sassy. Anyway, good times! I did buy some art (the kind you wear around your neck). Loving your blog - keep up the good work!