Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Never rains, but it pours

Well, after a week or two with no date, I have TWO this week. Tomorrow is a lunch date with a new online gentleman. He is from a big family and that attracted me to his profile. I think one of the lessons I've learned is that the person I will eventually be with will be very family oriented and appreciated my family and my relationship with them. And I think it says a LOT about how someone's family dynamics work. Case in point: my ex-father-in-law did not take the time to come to our wedding. Nice guy, huh? I should have seen that clue, but the dress was gorgeous (thanks Mom) and I looked good in it....

My other hopeful date is the psychologist. We have been continuing to email and I expect he'll call this week for a face to face meeting. As I've mentioned, he's 51, so I'm nervous about the age difference, but he seems like a really good guy. Is it a match, though?

Not too much else to tell right now. Hopefully, some good stories will come out of this week. Until then....

No comments: