Monday, October 01, 2007

The "L" word

Well, it's been 50 days with the Social Worker and I'm even more attracted to him than ever. We've been spending as much time together as well can, along with phone calls and emails. We never seem to run out of things to talk about, things to discuss, things to discover.

This past weekend, he had the girls with him, so we did a family dinner on Friday night out at a restaurant, then a dinner at his house with the girls last night. If I didn't think he was an amazing man, just watching him with the girls is enough to give me a full heart. He's so wonderful with them and you can just feel how much he loves and treasures them.

We also got to sneak away to the back yard for some adult time. We talked about how much we enjoy seeing each other, even if it's not private time. During the conversation, he said that he's totally in love with me and how happy and lucky he was. I told him that I loved him as well. Quite a moment between us. Then, it was back in the house to see if one girl had taken her bath and to put one to bed.

And so I move on with a very happy life right now.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

Wow! Super exciting! And I am thrilled to hear you've found love!

Kelly said...

YAY YAY YAY!!!


*does happy dance*