Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Summer fun

It's been a while, so I need to catch everyone up.

I had another date with BuffaloBoy last weekend and we had a GREAT time. Last week he called twice just to talk and we had some amazing conversations. I always thought that talking to The Torch was good, but he and I more stayed on topics such as work since we are both in the same business. With Boy, we touch all sorts of topics.

At our dinner date on Saturday I was once again amazed at his openness, emotionally availability and ability to be honest. He doesn't shy away from topics and is thoughtful about what he says. As a consequence I am feeling open and honest, not afraid to go into some issues. With other people, including the Ex husband, I was afraid to broach some subjects, not knowing how judgmental the other person would be, how the other person would react, or how it might impact our relationship. Wow. Adult dating time. How nice! Refreshing! And truly, a lot of fun.

Boy has called me twice at work today just to chat and that's been fun too. My phone NEVER rings. People just come up to my desk and chat if they need me. You know who you are.

We have a date Friday night to have some steaks and rent a movie. Perfect Friday evening date when everyone is tired from the work week. And I think we may swing a tennis racquet on Sunday. Ah, summer fun.

And so I move forward....

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I would call you if I had a phone at my desk!