Wednesday, July 12, 2006

An "F" on my report card

OK. I admit it. I can NOT read this man.

BuffaloBoy has, well, buffaloed me again. After the bike date and his declaration that he didn't want to get into another relationship since he just got out of a long-term one, I figured he was done dating me. Or at least he would space the dates out a bit more.

Instead he called last night. He wanted to know what I was doing for the weekend and said that he was thinking about going out to find a good restaurant. Wow! I wouldn't have bet on that one. Anyway, since I'm going to a party, I invited him to go with me.

We also had a wonderful conversation and I was once again impressed with how smart, thoughtful and funny he is.

I just can't figure this guy out. Half the time I think he's not at all interested and half the time I think he's interested. Of course, I keep waffling too. Half the time I figure he's not the guy, and then I turn around and he's got me laughing and thinking about him.

And so I move on....

No comments: