Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Saturday night's all right for....

Well, after another terrific conversation with BuffaloBoy last night on the phone, he has asked for another date. We were going to do dinner this week, but with schedules, it seemed the best to do it Saturday night. YEAH!

We talked about him cooking dinner for me at his place, and then about a band playing up north about 30 minutes. I said I was flexible and he could decide after pondering it for a while. He will call Saturday to confirm, etc. I said I'd bring wine (smile!).

It so interesting that after I ranted about not having connections with someone who could really converse, I've got this interesting guy who is willing to talk and really, truly communicate. I mean about feelings, fears, happiness, etc. Ex-husband was intelligent, but would not talk about anything too intimate (not sex; you know what I mean) ever. I think I might know more about what's going on in BuffaloBoy's mind than the 15 years of marriage. How can that be? Age? Experience? Could it be a real sense of himself, and knowing what he values out of life?

Pretty incredible. And so I move forward....

No comments: