Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dinner date/Part 2


Well, after another nice phone call with BuffaloBoy, we have another dinner date set for this coming Saturday. Yeah! He is making dinner at his house for me. It will be interesting because it will show me kind of what he lives like and that gives you some insights.

We also talked about a book he is reading about Buddism. Sounded very interesting. I may borrow it in my quest to understand more about what has been going on in my life the last couple of years. And it was interesting to see how thoughful he is about his life.

More later. And so I move on.....

5 comments:

Kelly said...

It is very informative . . . the visiting of a person's house. Maybe he will fix you a nice bowl of granola? ;)

Sassy said...

Granola would be appropriate. I'm still in a tizz about what to wear. I'm thinking even a skirt is too much. *sigh* I'll probably have clothes thrown all over my room and make a big deal about it and he won't even notice anything but my sparkling company!

Anonymous said...

Sassy, you need a new picture under your complete profile. You goober!

Kelly said...

A nice summer dress or skirt might not be too much if you dress it down with flip-flops.

Anonymous said...

hey! you learned how to put pictures here! That sun is making you look old.