Monday, June 26, 2006

A great date


Well, it's Monday and I wanted to report on the date with BuffaloBoy. He phoned on Saturday and asked if it was OK to go out instead of him cooking for me. Um, yeah. Hello. I love to go out.

Of course, with his very casual look on life, I wasn't sure where we would go, or how to dress. After searching the closet and consulting with Twin and Little One on outfits, I decided on a nice pair of short, a feminine knit top and sandals. I dressed it up with a little make-up, pretty earrings and fixed my hair. When he showed up at the door, he had on cargo shorts and a casual shirt. He looked nice, but same as BuffaloBoy...casual. The good news: he has trimmed the facial hair, so I was very happy. I kept thinking about how it would be to kiss him when he was all hairy. It looked nice and neat. Yeah!

We went to a fabulous restaurant in our city....small and personal. One thing about BuffaloBoy: he likes, appreciates and doesn't mind spending for a good meal. Not that I need wining and dining all the time, but it is nice. We had martinis, then mussels in white wine and garlic. Yum. Then a main dish each (duck and lamb!) and a bottle of wine. Now, friends, you know I don't always drink that much, but we were having a great time talking and flirting a bit. And the wine helped!

After a long, relaxing dinner, we came back to my place and talked and watched a little TV. After a while, he said he had to get home. I think we were both a little too tipsy, so he was gentlemanly in his wanting to leave. We kissed (just a little one!) and hugged goodbye. Nice Saturday evening, no doubt about it.

And so, I move on....

No comments: