Friday, January 19, 2007

Britney's boys


To whom it may concern:

How is it that Britney, known for her poor singing, dancer husbands, childcare issues and no-underpants nights, finds a boyfriend in no time flat?

I know. I know. She's a star and people want to hitch their *ahem* wagons to her. But geesh. She's unstable, kinda trashy and has two kids to drag around. While I, on the other hand, am a stable, working woman with her own house, own savings account, good job, is still looking for love.

Well, as my Doppleganger says, it's quality, not quantity. And, as usual, she's right.

And so I move on.

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

NO kidding! I couldn't agree with you more!

Anonymous said...

I think it's because she hasn't spent all of her money yet. That day will come, I'm sure.