Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Late for a very important date

Well, it's been a while, and I do have a LOT of BuffaloBoy stories to tell, but I wanted to get one in tonight.

BuffaloBoy asked for a dinner date when we went out last Thursday night. He wanted to cook dinner for me on Tuesday night. Great, I say. Then on Friday night, he asked if he could move the dinner date to Monday since he wanted to go see friends on Tuesday night. Fine, I say. Then he calls Monday to see if I could move the date to Tuesday night. Sure, I thought. He wanted to clean the house properly and get all ready.

Next, he moves the time from 7:00 pm to 7:30. No problem. Then tonight, as I was getting ready, he called AGAIN and asked if he could move it to 8:00 pm. He wanted to do more cleaning. I've been to his house, and while it's not perfect, he's a real bachelor. No worries.

What do I think? While I understand that it's hard to get things done while you're working full-time, etc. But at the same time, he's now 44 and can't get his house clean? I don't like my friends because they have perfectly clean house. At the same time, I wonder. I wonder.

No comments: