Friday, August 04, 2006

Dating means shaving


This morning in the shower, I had a revelation. When you are dating someone, you must shave. Now, I'm not a crunchy granola girl who never shaves, but I always feel like my skin gets dryer when I shave (not to mention the nicks and cuts).

But when you're dating, you need to look sleek and polished. All the time! So I found myself attacking my legs this morning in the shower, making them fit for public consumption! (hey, I didn't mean it that way!)

BuffaloBoy is taking me for a nice dinner out on the town tonight. I'm looking forward to the evening, and just trying to enjoy the moments.

And so I move on....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I know. I've come to that realization, too - and I don't like it. Grrrr. I'm not a granola girl either, but shaving constantly is such a hassle.

Anonymous said...

what is it with you people? I ALWAYS shave my legs and it just isn't that hard. you should do it for you, not for some random man you may meet.