Monday, December 11, 2006

Holiday spirit

As the holidays are approaching, I am getting into the spirit. Saturday BuffaloBoy and I went to buy some Christmas trees. One for his house, one for mine. It was great to have help; he just lifted mine up and plopped it in the stand. So easy. Mine is now all done and decorated. His is in the stand, but not sure if he got any decorating done or not. The house looks lovely and I always enjoy getting all my special things out of storage.

While on the subject, I want to encourage everyone to give to their favorite charity or cause this season. Right here in my hometown there are people who are going to bed hungry at night. I've given a couple of ways this season and am always surprised that it makes me almost more happy than giving a material gift!

1 comment:

African Kelli said...

Awesome. You are living paying it forward. YAY SASSY!!